Thursday, April 30, 2015

Ashes to Ashes Part 7

This is where it ended folks. The last page of chapter 2. Quite the cliffhanger, I know!!!

2014-11-17-Ashes-Chapter2-Page29

Chapter three was written and had started to get completed. However, at the times of chapter 1 and 2 I was working 3 jobs and my partner finally got employed full time at her day job. When chapter 3 came out she was starting to get professional work and couldn't keep up with it all. I have promised to finish writing this story at least in prose! Hopefully one day I will be able to pick up the pencil and finish the project myself. Or who knows! Maybe later down the line my partner will want to revisit the project. I leave you with a gift. The first page of chapter 3 in inks and the little bit of page two that got done. When I compare these two pages to the rest of the project I just want to cry. The improvement is impeccable, and I am so happy to have been able to be apart of a project with one of my best friends. It was such an honor to share the cast with her.

chapter3page11506936_789396854472178_3614513036017150634_n

No comments :

Post a Comment